Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Trying to stay optimistic

Trying to stay optimistic is hard when it feels like things are going "one step forward, two steps back."

Sunday: Started having some bleeding/spotting. Wasn't really worried about it because it didn't come with any typical warning signs. Just one more thing to have to deal with.

Monday: Dropped Addisyn off at my parents house for 5 minutes to go pick up some food for myself. (This was one of probably 3 times I had been out by myself since finding out about the pregnancy)...and it didn't go well. Ended up blacking out at Moe's, then having to rush to the bathroom to puke my guts out, then stumbled out of the store looking like the scariest thing ever. My dad had to come pick me up, because I couldn't drive. All around most awful experience ever.

Tuesday: Still some bleeding and dizziness. Called the doctor just to check in and of course they want me to come right in. My mom has to take me since i'm still not driving. GOOD NEWS: Baby's heartbeat sounds good.... bleeding no source of concern right now, just take it easy. BAD NEWS: My blood pressure is 80/50 (very low) which is causing my fainting, dizziness.

Wednesday: SOOOO dizzy. Can't do anything. Almost faint when just trying to walk to the bathroom. My mom was here helping me all day. I felt sooo crappy.

Thursday: Decided to change up some medications in case that was what was making my blood pressure so low. Puked my guts up all morning. If it's not one thing that's going wrong, it's another.

That's all i've got for today...

2 comments:

  1. That's just rotten. Hang in there! This is one of my most favorite poems and wanted to share it with you. It's not all applicable, but hopefully you'll find some encouragement in it. It's called "Don't Quit."

    When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
    When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
    When funds are low and the debts are high,
    And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
    When care is pressing you down a bit,
    Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

    Life is queer with its twists and turns,
    As every one of us sometimes learns,
    And many a failure turns about,
    When he might have won if he'd stuck it out.
    Don't give up, though the pace seems slow -
    You may succeed with another blow.

    Often the goal is nearer than
    It seems to a faint and faltering man;
    Often the struggler has given up
    When he might have captured the victor's cup,
    And he learned too late, when the night slipped down,
    How close he was to the golden crown.

    Success is failure turned inside out -
    The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
    And you never can tell how close you are -
    It may be near when it seems afar;
    So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
    It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit.

    Thinking and praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete