Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update

So i'm in Myrtle Beach this week visiting my Grandparents with my mom, Patricia and Addisyn...Good times!

Thank you to all (three) of you who prayed for my endocrinology appointment! The doctor said while I was there that she felt like any abnormalities were related to the pregnancy and would correct themselves if they hadn't already. They drew blood while I was there and ran another panel of tests and I got a call Monday saying that "my thyroid was functioning completely normal." Thank you, Jesus:)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like out "prayer meeting" blessing at Olive Garden was fruitful. My lump was gone when I went to the DR. last week!!! Praise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I was gonna ask you about your "swollen neck";) we'll have to all get together again for another lunch date so we can haves testimony time lol!!

    ReplyDelete